Saturday, February 13, 2010

Olympia Page 2

I am sorry to report that i was wrong.  The sun does not necessarily show every day here.  I don't think they saw it here on Thursday.  I did, because i went to Crystal Mt. to snowboard, and we were above the clouds there.  I got in on a group bus thing out of the Tacoma Country Club.  They were very nice, but i was a bit out of place, being the only snowboarder (I am not sure any of them had ever spoken to one before, other than to complain about being run over), and the only non-regular, and the only one who could not talk at length about golf.
 The weather has been warm and dismal, but is supposed to start clearing tomorrow, just in time for our 3 day excursion to the Olympic Peninsula.
I have been trying so many Fish Tale Ales and Levenworth Biers, both brewed by Fish Brewing Co. here in Olympia, that i cannot keep track.  The four of us had dinner at the brew pub last nite, i had a glass of "cask of the day."  It was, of course, good.  So was the ale that followed it, but my mind has gone mysteriously blank as to the name.  Sorry about the sloppy reporting, i am slipping in my commitment to detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment